Friday, January 19
Quiz on Classical Conditioning
1. Who is who in Classical Conditioning? Page 13 Review
a. Taste Aversion Review- John Garcia
b. Romantic Red- Andrew Elliot
2. Teacher will check in Notes on Video 1-4 and Webquest (Page 5, 7 -9)
3. Quiz on Video 2, 3 and 4.
*If you are absent you have until Wednesday morning to make it up. It is located in the study hall. Please meet me before school to check in your notes.
Homework for Monday!
1. Video Five: Operant Conditioning_Part One
Or reading 227-232
2. Work on review guide -Test January 29th!
Here is the homework for the remainder of the week! Remember your test is Monday, January 29th
Homework for Tuesday:
Unit 7_Video 6- Operant Conditioning Part Two- Schedules of Reinforcement
HOMEWORK FOR WEDNESDAY-
1. Operant Conditioning Webquest Page 21-23
2. Continue to Work on FRQ Project
Homework for Thursday:
1. Schoology Practice # 3 Operant Conditioning
2. Review Guide #4 and #5
3. Quiz on Operant Conditioning Thursday
4. Project- Due Friday
Additional Videos that I didn't get a chance to show in class!
Additional Article:Article on Red