Wednesday, August 23rd
1. Review the Key Figure Sort (homework from Tuesday)
Match up the key person with the key statement they stated.
2. Key Figures Assignment Video (Under Unit One Documents in Schoology)
You and your partner were given a KEY FIGURE in psychology from the gold sheet. You need to describe to the class who this figure is using 3 clues. The class then will try to guess who the Key Figure is
1. First, introduce yourself to your classmates.
2. State what number you were give in class to identify your key figure.
3. Explain at least three facts about yourself!
1. Note Cards (You need to complete Term #22 "Socrates, Plato and Aristotle" to #42 Abraham Maslow). The remainder of the terms will be due on FRIDAY.
2. Key Figure Project Due Friday (You will have 15 minutes to work on this Thursday). Be Prepared to explain your key figure:).
3. QUIZ on Friday, covering terms 1-42, careers in psychology (green worksheet) and key figures (gold sheet). Start Studying!
4. FRIDAY I WILL COLLECT THE FOLLOWING NO EXCEPTIONS
All Notes (video 1-3)
All Note cards